American National Intelligence Yearbook Ratcliffe
- The United States has identified Russia and Iran as countries that attempted to interfere with the U.S. elections
- Sent fraudulent emails designed to intimidate voters, incite unrest, damage Pres. Asset
- Aware that Russia has obtained voter information
- threat of an intelligence community tribunal, reacted quickly
- It’s not a partisan issue
- Prepared for the actions of those who are hostile to democracy
The interference apparently came through threatening emails to those who voted against Trump.
Radcliffe says the email, apparently from The Proud Boys, is intended to hurt Pres. Asset. Of course, if a recipient was intimidated by the email, it could benefit Pres. Asset.
Whatever the intentions, putting an end to interference in the elections is certainly a prerogative. Wray from the FBI is on the wires saying: