NASDAQ is leading the way. Smaller Dow gains
The US stock market is now open and all three major indices are trading higher. With each of them closing at record highs yesterday, any gain today is a new all-time high.
The NASDAQ index leads the way. The Dow Jones is just above unchanged.
The snapshot currently shows
- S&P index up 1 point or 0.03% 3,853
- NASDAQ index up 30 points or 0.23% to 13,486.51
- Dow up 13 points or 0.06% to 31207
On other markets, as the shares are traded:
- Spot gold is trading down $ 4.50 or -0.24% at 1,867.17.
- Cash is down $ 0.05 or -0.22% from $ 25.78
- WTI crude oil futures trade unchanged at $ 53.31
- Bitcoin is trading down $ 3,400 or -9.6% from $ 31,537
In the US bond market, yields are trading higher:
In forex, the GBP is the strongest and the JPY is the weakest. The USD is also lower today.